Procurement in Healthcare Show
Procurement in Healthcare Show at London Olympia, 27th September 2017. 2016 headline speakers included Steve Graham, Alyson Brett and Chris Mullin.
LPP is supporting Procurement in Healthcare as part of the UK Health Show in 2017. Procurement in Healthcare connects the NHS with partners and suppliers as it seeks to leverage its purchasing power to achieve the best value in procuring goods and services. This year's agenda will focus on:
• The Carter Review and NHS procurement transformation
• Finance and efficiency
• Operational productivity and reducing unwarranted variation
• eProcurement and eCommerce
• Standardisation and benchmarking
• Collaboration and partnership working
• Workforce, staffing and procurement skills development
To view the full agenda on the day, please visit the show website. Procurement in Healthcare is free to attend for all those working within the NHS, the wider public sector or the third sector and primary care professionals. If you would like to register to attend, please follow this link. If you supply products or services to the NHS and healthcare sector and would still like to attend the show, please contact Sharon.Azam@ukhealthshow.com to find out more about exhibition and sponsorship opportunities.
Hammersmith Road, Kensington,