Workforce Alliance Data and Application Solutions
Workforce Alliance Data and Application Solutions - Enterprise Applications for Health, enables trusts to have the right software systems in place.
Data and Application Solutions lot 3A(DAS) for Enterprise Applications, has joined the Workforce Alliance portfolio.
The time and resources needed to change systems sometimes outweigh potential savings. DAS however, ables you to explore how you might update your existing systems without the need to conduct a further competition.
Developed with input from the Department of Health and Social Care and the NHS, the framework gives you access to systems designed to meet the needs of NHS trusts. Solutions thorugh DAS include:
- eRostering systems
- timesheet approvals
- staff bank management systems
DAS has been created as a truly flexible procurement solution. It uses simplified terms and conditions written in a clear and concise manner to take away the complexity, alongside ICT-specific schedules which are more relevant to how procurement teams work.
There are 11 suppliers appointed to Lot 3a Enterprise Applications for Health
- Advanced Business Software and Solutions Ltd
- Atos IT Services UK Ltd
- Bramble Hub Ltd
- Caci Ltd
- Deloitte LLP
- Hitachi Consulting UK Ltd
- Northgate Public Services (UK) Ltd
- Softcat PLC
- Trustmarque Solutions Ltd
- Zellis UK Ltd
If you would like to find out how the Workforce Alliance can help you with eRostering, HR or payroll software please email your local Workforce Alliance partner:
- Crown Commercial Service: email@example.com
- NHS Commercial Solutions: NHSCS.firstname.lastname@example.org
- East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub: email@example.com
- NHS London Procurement Partnership: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative: email@example.com