The framework is in response to, and aligned with, recommendations set out for international recruitment in the NHS Long Term Plan and the NHS People Plan. The Workforce Alliance's International Recruitment framework supports the NHS and the public sector in their future recruitment strategies.
Benefits of the contract
This was the first framework launched by the Workforce Alliance. Suppliers and customers will benefit from a strong partnership that brings together Crown Commercial Service, as the biggest public procurement organisation in the UK, combined with the extensive expertise and experience that NHS Procurement in Partnership has in the NHS.
Our framework ensures providers:
- Meet government requirment on good industry practice, codes of practice, legislations, voluntary arrangements and regulations.
- are responsible for relocation, pastoral support and satisfaction of the employee
- are aware of their workers' licensing situation and requirements
- keep up to date with Brexit, regulatory changes, language testing, and immigration policy
- Are compliant with procurement regulations
The framework addresses the NHS need to increase international recruitment to fill existing vacancies. The framework for International Recruitment ensures compliance with NHS pre-employment standards, connecting trusts with dedicated staff working hard to treat people with care, compassion and dignity.
The International Recruitment framework grants access to a wide range of experienced international recruitment organisations, that all operate at a high standard of quality.
|Contract Type||Framework (Call Off)|
|Accessible to||All Public Sector|
|Authority||Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust|
|OJEU Award Ref||2018/S 110-250600|
|Initial Period (Years)||2.00|