Mobile voice and data aggregation Winter 2016 - 2017 NFC63
The aggregation exercise for mobile voice and data services, carried out in autumn 2015, resulted in average savings of 57 per cent for participating LPP members. One member made savings of more than 62 per cent - equivalent in their case to £482,000. We are now running another competition open to all LPP members, and are asking for your expression of interest so that we can get the process underway.
As you know, aggregating demand provides advantages including:
• excellent savings potential for all participants
• simplified tender process, reducing costs for buyers and suppliers
• reduced project and contract management costs.
The outline timetable is:
• October - December 2016: expressions of interest from members; compile customer spend and usage data
• December - February 2017: finalising your requirements; running the competition under lot 6 of the CCS Network Services agreement
• March 2017: contract award.
Please express your interest by contacting Lisa Budd in our Technology and Consultancy workstream. The LPP team will work with you to scope your requirements, and to pull together the detail required to run this under the Network Services agreement to the maximum benefit for LPP members.
The closing date for this aggregation has now closed, however there will be an opportunity to utilise the next aggregation in early 2017, if you are interested please register your interest.
For further information please contact Lisa Budd.