Technology & Consultancy
The Technology and Consultancy team works to improve the procurement and commissioning of technology, to support members with bespoke and one-off projects, and to represent members and make sure their requirements are considered at a national level. The team's remit is increasingly one of transformational change and driving aggregation.
Technology is at the centre of the evolution of the NHS as it continues to drive for operational efficiency combined with excellent patient care. The investment and procurement decisions to be made will be important, as will the underpinning contract and vendor management. Ad-hoc technology consultancy is likely to increase as the role of technology in the delivery of patient care changes significantly, not least to help the NHS meet the challenge to go digital by 2020.
In addition to our workstream activities supporting the overall membership workplan for each year, NHS bodies are looking to LPP for additional services which add value to their procurements. These include undertaking complex, high profile procurements and consultancy assignments, often focussed on identifying and delivering business change in procurement leading to improvements in efficiency and reductions in third party expenditure.
Our team has extensive knowledge of:
- Agency Demand Management
- Competitive dialogue
- Contract compliance checks
- Contract managementDemand management
- Digital Platform for Promoting Wellbeing
- Dynamic Purchasing Systems
- Facilities Contracts
- Managed Document Services
- Managed Print Services
- Procurement process re-engineering
- Projects managed for LPP clients include:
- On going management of Clinical and Admin Information Systems (CAIS) and Electronic Patient Record Systems (EPR) frameworks and CAIS/EPR call offs
- Pathology Services
- Payroll Outsourced Contracts
- Procurement effectiveness reviews
- Quality assurance
- Spend Analysis
- Student Information Management Systems
- Supplier negotiations
- Undertaking high value complex procurements
We provide our customers with:
- Access to specialist knowledge transformation managers, consultancy managers and senior NHS officers who provide practical support for initiatives
- Provision of additional capacity and relevant expertise for your in-house teams
- Savings realised within agreed timescales offset the cost of consultancy work undertaken for you
- A proven NHS and public sector solution, backed up by testimonials and case studies
- A sustainable methodology of transferring skills to your teams, enabling them to continue the work we set in motion
Get in touch
If you would like to find out more about our services and how we can support you, get in touch with the team via email on Technology&Consultancy@lpp.nhs.uk. We’ll aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are a supplier looking for information about how you might be able to work with the NHS, make sure you visit this section of our website for guidance.
|Henry Vivian-Neal||Category Manager (interim)||020 7188 7188 x firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael Badham-Jones||Category Support Specialist||020 email@example.com|
|Neil Robertson||Category Manager (Clinical Digital Solutions)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Peter Gooch||CDIS Framework Consultant||07966 email@example.com|
|Steve Dunkerley||Associate Director||07919 001 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ursula Hardwick||Category Manager||020 7188 email@example.com|