Specialist Courier Services
This framework has been established to allow public sector organisations in all areas to award contracts for a range of specialist and highly complex contracts that involve the movement of items and substances subject to stringent regulations and control.
Benefits of the contract
Courier Services Framework provides the public sector with a route to market that is compliant with EU procurement regulations.
- Increased Efficiency - offers one set of contractual terms and conditions developed specifically for the public sector.
- Combined Courier Solution - contracting authorities are able to include othe courier consignments (eg post) within their scope.
- High Quality Service - All supliers are highly experianced and have specilaist expertise and are toatlly commited to quality of the service they provide.
- Value for Money - Continously working with framework suppliers to realise savings of at least 15% of customer expenditure.
- Supporting SME's - framework supports the governments policy to encourage SME's to become government suppliers with 68% of framework suppliers classed as SME's.
The framework lots specifically for the requirements of the NHS are listed below.
LOT 1 - Class 6.2 Infectious Substances (Category A and Category B), Non-Infectious Substances, Biological Substances, Blood and Tissue
LOT 2 - Controlled Drugs and Phatmaceuyicals
LOT 7 - Radioactive Materials (Class 7)
|SUPPLIERS||LOT 1||LOT 2||LOT 7|
|CITYSPRINT (U K) LTD||Y||Y||Y|
|CTS GB Ltd||Y|
|Delivery Direct Logistics Limited||Y||Y|
|DG GLOBAL FORWARDING UK LTD||Y||Y||Y|
|DX NETWORK SERVICES LIMITED||Y||Y|
|Kuehne + Nagel Limited||Y||Y|
|Same Day PLC||Y|
|Speed Couriers Northern Ltd||Y|
|The Active Collection Bureau Limited||Y|
|The Courier Company (UK) Ltd||Y|
|The MCL Group (int) Ltd||Y|
|TNT UK Limited||Y|
|Topspeed Couriers Limited||Y||Y||Y|
|Contract Type||Framework (Further Competition)|
|Accessible to||All Public Sector|
|Authority||Crown Commercial Service|
|OJEU Award Ref||2017/S184-377415|
|Initial Period (Years)||3.00|
0207 188 5379