Minor Works and Maintenance Dynamic Purchasing System
Following the closure of the Minor Works DPS the Estates, Facilities & Professional Services Team have taken the opportunity to merge Minor Works and Building Engineering Management agreements which were managed on Constructionline into a new Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for the supply, install and maintenance of plant and other minor works. The DPS is now live and is managed internally by LPP.
Benefits of the contract
Benefits of the contract
LPP established a need for a compliant route to access suppliers of Minor Works and Maintenance services. A Dynamic Purchasing System enables smaller enterprises to bid for public sector work, and suppliers can apply to join the DPS throughout its life, unlike a standard framework.
All suppliers who have been awarded on to the DPS have already passed the first stage, the PAS91 pre qualification questionnaire (PQQ). This included supplier information, exclusion & selection criteria, economic & financial standing and technical & professional ability.
Benefits for contracting authorities include:
•Shortened procurement times as advertisement in OJEU and PQQ stage have already been undertaken - no further advertisement is necessary.
• Increased competition as local providers can apply to get on to the DPS at any time during its period of validity.
•Participating organisations can develop their own specification, based on pre-developed templates, to meet their own requirements and formulate the award criteria more precisely.
•Award of individual tenders can be quicker than under some other procedures - the minimum time limit for return of tenders is 10 days.
Please note the below definitions are a guidance for suppliers. Contracting authorities will have a detailed specification of their own individual requirements. The definitions are to supply/install and or maintain the different categories in line with the Contracting Authority specification.
- Air Handling Units, Filters, Ventilation & Extraction
- Asbestos Removal/Treatment
- Boilers & Associated Plant
- Brick and Blockwork
- Building (General)
- Building (Hospital)
- Building Management Systems & Automatic Control Systems
- Cleaning and Site Clearance
- Cooling & Refrigeration – Chillers Condensers & Split A/Cs
- Demolition Work
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance/Services
- Emergency Lighting & Power
- Fencing and Gates
- Fire Protection
- Flooring (General)
- Joinery and Partition
- Lifts, Escalators and Conveyance Systems
- Medical Gas Pipeline & Equipment Maintenance
- Painting & Decorating (General)
- Portable Appliance Testing & Fixed Wire Testing
- Road Maintenance (Minor Works)
- Security, Access Control, Intruder & CCTV Systems
- UPS & Generators
- Wall and Floor Tiling
- Water Systems – Servicing, Legionella Testing, Thermostatic Mixing Valves, Water Hygiene & Associated Plant
- Windows (PVCU)
As the list of qualified suppliers for each lot may regularly change, please contact the framework manager for an up to date supplier list.
Suppliers that want to apply should click on the supplier registration and application link and search for opportunity reference DN475535
|Accessible to||All Public Sector|
|Authority||London Procurement Partnership (GSTT)|
|OJEU Award Ref||2020/S 085-203399|
|Initial Period (Years)||5.00|
07833 181 479