Estates, Professional Services Dynamic Purchasing Systems
NHS trusts and other public sector organisations require the ability to flexibly deliver estates professional services in the way they see fit for their site(s). The DPS can be utilised by any public sector organisation. This includes NHS trusts (including PFI healthcare buildings and facilities), NHS collaborative procurement organisations, Clinical Commissioning Groups, NHS England, NHS Property Services Ltd and other approved public sector organisations in England. Potential users of the DPS are identified in the OJEU Contract Notice.
Benefits of the contract
A DPS was chosen as the most suitable commercial vehicle following feedback from LPP member trusts and other potential users of the system.
Establishing a DPS with multiple providers will help to create an environment which encourages fair competition, allowing potential providers to join at any time and choose whether to compete for all or any of the requirements for Estates Professional Services under the DPS for which they are considered suitable.
Potential providers who are successful in securing a place on the DPS will be entered onto a computer database maintained by Constructionline which the Contracting Authorities will access to source provision that meets their local business requirements.
- Shortened procurement time as advertisement in OJEU and PQQ stage has already been undertaken.
- Encourages competition as it is easier for local providers to get on to the DPS and join at any time during its period of validity.
- Contracting Authorities can undertake a competition with a group of pre-qualified Tenderers with all qualification documentation held centrally by LPP.
- Award of individual tenders can be quicker than under some other procedures. The minimum time limit for return of tenders is 10 days.
- Award criteria can be formulated more precisely for specific local contracts, adapting the LPP templates as appropriate.
- Suppliers don’t have to demonstrate suitability and capability every time they wish to compete for a public sector contract.
- Suppliers may join the DPS at any time during its period of validity so they are not “locked out”.
- More accessible for SMEs.
The DPS for Professional Services is expected to run for a period of 4 years, from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2021. Applicants need to register as a supplier on the DPS Landing page hosted by Constructionline. The link to the landing page is https://www.constructionline.co.uk/products-services/dynamic-purcha sing-system-dps/client-dps/nhs-lpp-professional-services/
DPS Work Categories
|Acoustic & Vibrations Consultancy||Built Environment Consultancy & Workplace Transformation||Electrical Services||FM & Building Operations & asset Management||Property Acquisition & AdvisoryManagement|
|Air Systems Consultancy||CDM Coordinator||Energy Conservation||Geo-Thermal Surveys||Rents & Rate Review|
|Architecture||Civil & Structural Engineering||Energy Procurement||Healthcare Planning||Security Consultancy|
|Asbestos Surveys||Cost Planning||Environmental Impact assessments||Life Cycle Planning & Management||Topographical, Building/ Infrastructure/ Site Surveys|
|Authorising Engineers & Regulataory Cunsultancy||CRU & EU ETS||Equality Act & DDA Consulatancy||Lift Consultancy||Waste Consultancy|
|Breem Assessments||Drone Surveys||Estates Stategy & Business developmenment||lighting Consulatancy||Water Hygiene & Legionella Risk Assessment and Consultancy Services|
|Building Surveying||Ecology & Biodiversity||Fire Consultancy||Project Management|
As the list of qualified suppliers for each lot may regularly change, please contact the framework manager for an up to date supplier list.
|Accessible to||Public Sector|
|Authority||London Procurement Partnership (GSTT)|
|OJEU Award Ref||2017/S 041-075014|
|Initial Period (Years)||4.00|
020 7188 7188 x53804