Construction Consultancy Services
This framework has been established to allow LPP members to award contracts for a range of building professional services.
Benefits of the contract
This covers a wide range of services that LPP members can either call-off directly from the framework or select their preferred supplier through a mini competition.
Spend on estates and facilities professional services is currently uncoordinated with a large range of suppliers being used. This framework has been established to allow flexibility in contracting methods while providing a more coordinated and structured route to market which should allow LPP members to award contracts in a quick but compliant manner.
- The framework provides LPP members with access to a wide range of building and advisory estates & facilities professional services.
- LPP members can call off the framework based on agreed framework rates or undertake a mini competition to further define their requirements. Both options are fully OJEU compliant.
- The framework is structured around a range of contract models which allows LPP members the opportunity to award contracts under their preferred contracting model.
- Additional works can be included in the contract within specified ranges which removes the need to undertake a separate procurement process once the initial work is completed.
- Lot 1 allows LPP members to procure one or more professional services from a single supplier.
|Lot 1||Multi-Discipline Building Services (call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 2||Architectural Services (call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 3||Building Surveying Services & Condition Reporting (call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 4||CDMC (Construction, Design & Management Consultants) (call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 5||Civil & Structural Engineering Services (call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 6||Cost Advisor (call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 7||Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Services (call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 8||Project Management (call off or mini competition)|
Please refer to User Guide
|Contract Type||Framework (Call Off)|
|Accessible to||All LPP Members|
|Authority||Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust|
|OJEU Award Ref||2014/S 027-043350|
|Initial Period (Years)||3.00|
020 7188 7188 x53804