Building and Engineering Dynamic Purchasing System
NHS trusts and other public sector organisations require the ability to flexibly deliver building and engineering maintenance services in the way they see fit for their site(s). The DPS can be utilised by any public sector organisation. This includes NHS trusts (including PFI healthcare buildings and facilities), NHS collaborative procurement organisations, Clinical Commissioning Groups, NHS England, NHS Property Services Ltd and other approved public sector organisations in England. Potential users of the DPS are identified in the OJEU Contract Notice.
Benefits of the contract
The DPS was chosen as the most suitable commercial vehicle following feedback from LPP trusts and other potential users of the system.
Establishing a DPS with multiple providers will help to create an environment which encourages fair competition, allowing potential providers to join at anytime and choose whether to compete for all or any of the other work categorys under the DPS for which they are considered suitable.
- Shortened procurement time as advertised in OJEU and PQQ stage has already been undertaken.
- Contracting authorities can undertake a competition with a group of pre-qualified tenderers with all qualification documentation held centrally by LPP.
- Encourages competition as it is easier for local providers to get on to the DPS and join at any time during its period of validity.
- Awards of individyual tenders can be quicker than under some other procedures. The minimum time limit for return of tenders is 10 days.
- Suppliers may join the DPS at any time during its validity period so they are not locked out.
For more information on the DPS please refer to the User Guide.
The DPS for Building & Engineering Maintenance Services is expected to run for a period of 4 years, from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2021.
Applicants need to register as a supplier on the DPS Landing page hosted by Constructionline. The link to the landing page is: https://www.constructionline.co.uk/products-services/dynamic-purchasing-system-dps/client-dps/nhs-lpp-building-and-engineering-maintenance/
DPS Work Categories
|Access Control systems||Cooling and Refrigeration||Medical Gas Pipelines & Equipment Maintenance|
|Air Handling Units||Emergency Lighting||Patient Hoists|
|Automatic Control Systems||Fire Systems||Portable Appliance Testing|
|Automatic Doors||Fixed Wire Testing||Security Systems|
|Boilers & Associated Plants||Intruder & CCTV Systems||Stage Lighting|
|Building Management Systems||Lifts, Escalators & Conveyance Systems||UPS & Generators|
As the list of qualified suppliers for each lot may regularly change, please contact the framework manager for an up to date supplier list.
|Accessible to||All Public Sector|
|Authority||London Procurement Partnership (GSTT)|
|OJEU Award Ref||2017/S 041-075014|
|Initial Period (Years)||4.00|
0207 188 5379