Audit and Consultancy Audit Framework
Auditing is an essential part of the process of accountability for public money and makes an important contribution to the stewardship of public resources and the corporate governance of public services. Audit services have previously been provided through local contracts - this new Audit and Consultancy Audit framework enables LPP members to access audit services through a legally compliant route. The framework has been awarded by East of England Collaborative Procurement Hub but is open to LPP members as a result of our NHS Collaborative Procurement Partnership agreement.
Benefits of the contract
Savings are achieved through:
- Ceiling rates provided which can be reduced via a further competition.
- Supplier’s pricing remaining anonymised and confidential to help maintain competitive pressure.
- Reduced risk - all providers awarded to the framework conform with Institute Chartered Accountants in England & Wales; Monitor and the Audit Commission requirements; statutory obligations and codes of practice as applicable to external audit, internal audit and counter fraud services for Publicly Funded organisations and Charities.
- The framework agreement complies with the LAAA (Local Audit Accountability Act 2014) requirements and all providers are accredited by a Recognised Supervisory Body under the Act (ICAEW) to deliver services to non-foundation Trusts, CCG’s and Local Authorities.
- All providers awarded to the framework have previous demonstrated audit experience of publicly funded entities.
- Reduction in time taken to procure audit services.
- During a mini competition weightings of the evaluation critieria can be amended to place a greater emphasis on a particular element of the audit service and better reflect the needs of the contracting authority.
- The terms and conditions of the framework agreement and call off contracts have been agreed with each framework provider so no further legal dialogue is required.
Lot 1- Provision of External Audit Services
Lot 2- Provision of Internal Audit Services
Lot 3- Provision of Counter Fraud Services
Lot 4- Provision of Internal Audit and Counter Fraud services
Lot 5- Provision of Consultancy Audit Services
Please refer to User Guide.
|Contract Type||Framework (Further Competition)|
|Accessible to||All CPP Members|
|Authority||NHS Commercial Alliance|
|OJEU Award Ref||2014/S 125-222805|
|Initial Period (Years)||2.00|
020 7188 8122