Analysis and Reconciliation
Despite purchase to pay controls and invoice approval processes, errors in suppliers' charges for services and goods are often undetected, resulting in unnecessary and wasted expenditure. This is a replacement of the previous framework which realised in the region of £9 million for NHS Trusts.
Benefits of the contract
This framework includes a number of providers who will: identify sources of lost cash, conduct audits of categories of spend, and recover overpayments.
- Deliver immediate cash savings on a no win no fee basis
- Enhance operational control and efficiency
- Provide high value audit reporting over payment and purchasing operations
- Provide key performance metrics and benchmarking
- Save time and effort required for tendering any of the services under this agreement
- Provide a fully EU compliant framework
- Consistent terms and conditions of contract
- Opportunity for further savings through further competition
|Lot 1||Telecommunication (direct call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 2||Energy - Electricity and Gas (direct call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 3||Water (direct call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 4||Value Added Tax (direct call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 5||Estates (direct call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 6||Accounts Payable (direct call off or mini competition)|
|Lot 7||Temporary Staffing (direct call off or mini competition)|
Please contact the framework owner for further information.
Please contact framework owner for list of Supplier contact details.
|Contract Type||Framework (Call Off)|
|Accessible to||All Public Sector|
|Authority||NHS Commercial Alliance|
|OJEU Award Ref||2015/S 227- 413650|
|Initial Period (Years)||3.00|
020 7188 8122