Our Structure and Governance
NHS London Procurement Partnership is governed by a steering board, with support from individual category boards and a Corporate Services team.
The Steering Board is responsible for:
- sponsoring and governing LPP
- helping the Partnership team overcome barriers
- delivering key messages to trusts and commissioners
- reviewing progress and approving milestone gates.
The Corporate Services Team is responsible for:
- managing LPP on a day-to-day basis
- establishing and maintaining all project reporting requirements
- managing all project communications
- benefits tracking and business intelligence
- supplying required subject matter expertise
- providing help with sourcing plans and tactics
- financial management and control of the programme.
The category teams within LPP are responsible for managing and delivering all LPP category activities. Each team has its own category board or stakeholder group, and is led by a category expert from within a member trust, known as an NHS Lead.