NHS Collaborative Procurement Partnership
NHS Collaborative Procurement Partnership (NHS CPP) is the culmination of the collaborative working of four NHS procurement organisations; NHS Commercial Solutions (NHS CS), East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub (EOE CPH), NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOE CPC), and NHS London Procurement Partnership (LPP).
NHS CPP represents approximately 60per cent of NHS trusts and influences between £6.0 billion and £7.5 billion of NHS non-pay spend. Working in partnership enables NHS CPP to utilise 40 years of collective experience, expertise, market influence and resources to best effect for the NHS.
The NHS spends over £20 billion every year on goods and services, which typically accounts for around 30 per cent of the operating costs of each hospital. Lord Carter’s 2015 review of NHS productivity and unwarranted variation in NHS hospitals suggested that there is around £1bn in procurement savings to be made. The strategic vision in Lord Carter’s report emphasised the importance of collaboration to share information, resource and expertise in order to modernise NHS procurement.
NHS CPP is testament to Lord Carter’s vision with its three successful frameworks:
- Award-winning Total Orthopaedic Solutions framework
- Highly commended Total Cardiology Solutions
- National Clinical Staffing framework covering Nursing, Medical Locums, Dental and AHP/HSS – an NHS Improvement-accredited national framework.
NEW NHS CPP frameworks for 2017 include:
- e-Catalogue and e-Requisitioning Solution
- Clinical Consumables framework - launch Feb 2017
- Theatre Surgery Consumables framework - launch March 2017
- Complete Ophthalmology Solutions framework - launch March 2017
NHS CPP participating organisations:
NHS Commercial Solutions
01306 646 822 | NHSCS.firstname.lastname@example.org |
East of England NHS Collaborative Procurement Hub
01223 597 746 | email@example.com |
NHS London Procurement Partnership
020 7188 6680 | firstname.lastname@example.org |
NHS North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative
0114 399 2000 | email@example.com |